Mobile Device Accessories Leader Selects Telesphere’s Hosted IP Contact Center to Enhance Customer Satisfaction and Enable Scalability as Customer Sales Skyrocket 94 Percent
ZAGG’s online sales were an unprecedented 94 percent higher on Cyber Monday in 2011 compared to 2010, while traffic grew 234 percent to set a record high. To provide high-quality care to that rapidly growing customer base, the mobile device accessories company recently implemented Telesphere’s hosted IP phone system for its contact center.
Like many enterprises, ZAGG faced a challenge: The limited selection of hosted voice, email and chat solutions forces businesses to invest six figures or more in premises-based infrastructure for their contact centers. Telesphere’s cloud-based contact center solutions provide a zero-CapEx, highly scalable alternative that frees businesses such as ZAGG from the cost and limited features of premises-based platforms.
“We upgraded to Telesphere from an on-site PBX system because we were limited by the number of seats we could host,” said Bill Armstrong, IT Manager, ZAGG. “Telesphere’s hosted IP phone system gives us greater flexibility and unlimited growth.”
Besides scalability and cost-effectiveness, ZAGG also was attracted by the tools that Telesphere’s solution includes. The analytics and reporting capabilities directly enhance ZAGG’s cost of providing customer care and the quality of that care, which in turn strengthen ZAGG’s brand and competitive position.
“The biggest benefit we have experienced is the in-depth reporting and management tools available,” Armstrong said. “We are able to staff our call center more effectively with these tools in place.”
“Enterprises of every size increasingly understand how cloud-based services can improve their bottom line, but until recently those options were unavailable for contact centers,” said Telesphere CTO Sanjay Srinivasan. “Telesphere’s 100 percent cloud-based contact center solution provides businesses and contact center operators with a powerful, cost-effective new option for implementing advanced tools quickly. Our solution provides the scalability that innovators such as ZAGG need to keep up with their growing customer bases, all with predictable OpEx and zero CapEx.”
Telesphere’s portfolio of hosted contact center applications and advanced tools includes:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – Intelligent call routing and queuing
- Auto Attendant – Interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – Intuitive client interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- ACD State Synchronization – Synchronization through the Web agent or IP phone interface
- Call Center Reporting – Preset real-time and historical reports in graphical and tabular form
- Unified Front-End Web Portal Provisioning – Single point of entry for provisioning all Call Center services and client applications, including Telesphere Call Center Agent and Telesphere Call Center Supervisor.
Those tools are in addition to all Call Center Agent features, which include:
- Agent Monitoring and Supervisor Barge-In
- Supervisor Queue Monitoring and Management
- Supervisor Dashboard
- Real-Time and Historical Reports